Thursday 11 November 2010

Little things

A week from hell, with one thing and another. Little things have kept my head above water. And also this not so little thing......



This is my gorgeous boy in a fabulous photo taken by his uncle as the two of them played with Lego way past bed-time one evening!

He makes me laugh so much! We had this exchange earlier this evening and I laughed out loud for the first time in days.....

Him: "But anyway, pink is just a colour....why is it scary.....it isn't really a girl's colour, is it?"
Me: "Would you wear pink?"
Him: "NOOOOOO! Everyone would think I am a girl!"

The difference between theory and practice.......

And putting a smile back on my face.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here - I love to read what you have to say! x